 Local / Australia / 14179
  Educational Experience no longer selling LEGO

I learned today (from Bernard Catt) that as from January this year, Educational Experience is no longer be selling LEGO educational products. So the only source in Australia is now Moore Educational, except for the occasional foray by Tricky Dicky. (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Educational Experience no longer selling LEGO

I noticed this several weeks ago when I went to point someone in Sydney in their direction. Listed on the lego.com website instead is this crowd: Modern Teaching Aids Pty Ltd Level 1 122-126 Old Pittwater Road Brookvale NSW 2100 Australia Tel.: +61 (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Educational Experience no longer selling LEGO

(...) Their order form has a "tick the box" where the options are "personal" and "school/childcare" so I assume this means they are happy to deal with the public. But, if ordering from them, be aware that their listed prices are exclusive of GST, so (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.loc.au)