 Local / Australia / 14181
Re: Educational Experience no longer selling LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:25:40 GMT

Does anyone know anything about them? I gave these details to the
interested
party but didn't hear back from them on whether or not they would deal
with the
public.

Their order form has a "tick the box" where the options are "personal" and
"school/childcare" so I assume this means they are happy to deal with the
public.

But, if ordering from them, be aware that their listed prices are exclusive
of GST, so allow another 10% to cover GST. And their freight costs are a bit
on the high side (and are also quoted exclusive of GST!).

Kerry