 Local / Australia / 14126
    Re: Lego Pencil —Melody Krützfeldt
   (...) Hey Braith, I love it! The pencil looks really cool! :) The really cool thing is as a thumbnail it really does look like a proper pencil, so you have to look up close to notice it's not ;) Very realistic!!! Thanks for sharing, hope to see more (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Pencil —Jonathan Wilson
     (...) Except that the screwdriver piece only comes in black, dark bley and dark grey. You could use the lightsaber blade piece though I guess, it comes in black, dark orange, dark bley, earth orange, light bley, brown, dark grey, grey, red brown, (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Lego Pencil —Braith Garden
     (...) I tried that piece out but the shape of the screwdriver gave it a certain look that worked for me. I guess painting a screwdriver would work - SACRILEGE!!! Braith. (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Pencil —Braith Garden
   (...) Thanks Mel, I like the challenge of making things as real as possible within the confines of our favourite construction medium. I tried other colours but I thought this most closely resembled the classic HB. Thanks for the feedback, love your (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au)