 Local / Australia / 14129
Re: Lego Pencil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:29:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
P.S now you need a pack of coloured pencils ;)
Except that the screwdriver piece only comes in black, dark bley and dark grey.

You could use the lightsaber blade piece though I guess, it comes in black,
  dark orange, dark bley, earth orange, light bley, brown, dark grey, grey,
red brown, sand blue, tan, white and yellow (plus several transparent colors)

I tried that piece out but the shape of the screwdriver gave it a certain look
that worked for me.  I guess painting a screwdriver would work - SACRILEGE!!!

Braith.