 Local / Australia / 14121
Re: Hi everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:32:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Gibson wrote:
Hi everyone - I've just joined up with LUGNET and looking forwad to getting to
know a few new people who also enjoy Lego. I am in Perth so would be interested
in meeting people from here, but anyone from across Australia would be good to
chat with.

Some of my models can be viewed at Brickshelf via this link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=aaron747

Thanks and look forward to chattin to some of you,

Welcome to loc.au Aaron, it's a bit quieter than it once was, but there are
still readers reading. Some nice stuff in your brickshelf gallery, the people
over at boats might want to have a look at your Seabourn Destiny.

There's a few serious LEGOphiles in W.A, so if you start requesting a get
together here it might happen.

Maybe it's time for another roll call ?

-pete.w

Hi All,

Hey great to see you here Aaron!

I checked out Aaron's Mega-Models a week or so ago and they are very impressive!
The concert stage comes alive with dual vid screens, flashing lights and a
pumping soundtrack. Niiice.

That ship is a monster too!  So many hidden surprises on every deck, and very
well put together.

I'll put my hand up to host an informal Perth ALE/AFOL gathering at my place if
anyone here is keen?

Hey Pete, a roll call update sounds good, and is long overdue.  My last entry
was in 2004!  It'll feel like a reunion.  Maybe we need another 'Breathe Some
Life' comp?

Cheers,

Braith.