 Local / Australia / 14114
14113  |  14115
Subject:
Hi everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:07:53 GMT

Hi everyone - I've just joined up with LUGNET and looking forwad to getting to
know a few new people who also enjoy Lego. I am in Perth so would be interested
in meeting people from here, but anyone from across Australia would be good to
chat with.

Some of my models can be viewed at Brickshelf via this link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=aaron747

Thanks and look forward to chattin to some of you,

Aaron