 Local / Australia / 14116
    Re: Brisbane a Lego wasteland? —Pete White
   (...) Same in my part of Sydney. If there wasn't a LEGO shortage before, there is now ;^) My local TRU was the barest I have ever seen it. -pete.w (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Brisbane a Lego wasteland? —Timothy Gould
   (...) I noticed that here in the UK after last Christmas. Lego have tried to minimise oversupply and have been selling better than expected so the stores are probably undersupplied after Christmas. Bad for sales but good for long term outlook. Tim (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au)