 Local / Australia / 14007
    Re: Bridging Sydney —Richie Dulin
   (...) Great news, Ross - Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to seeing you building bridges between AFOLs and the broader community by building a bridge. It's an activity close to my heart. And when folks are visiting Ross and the (...) (18 years ago, 27-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Bridging Sydney —Ross Crawford
   (...) Thanks everyone for the comments. I'm hoping it will go smoothly, TLC is supplying all the bricks, and it will remain their property after the exhibition. For a bit of added realism, I will be building portions of both headlands as well, so it (...) (18 years ago, 27-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)