 Local / Australia / 14007
  Re: Bridging Sydney

(...) Great news, Ross - Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to seeing you building bridges between AFOLs and the broader community by building a bridge. It's an activity close to my heart. And when folks are visiting Ross and the (...) (18 years ago, 27-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Bridging Sydney

(...) Thanks everyone for the comments. I'm hoping it will go smoothly, TLC is supplying all the bricks, and it will remain their property after the exhibition. For a bit of added realism, I will be building portions of both headlands as well, so it (...) (18 years ago, 27-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)