 Local / Australia / 14
  Items for sale

G'day, I've got the following items for sale and would prefer to sell them in Australia. If I don't get any takers by the end of next week, I'll put them in marketplace, but I thought if I can sell them here it would be better. 1) 12V train (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Items for sale

Hello Benjamin, I would be interested in getting the metal conductor rails. I have no need for the Transformer though, as i alredy have two. Im guessing postage shouldn't be too much for just the rails, they're sturdy things so they dont require (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)