 Local / Australia / 14
13  |  15
Subject:
Items for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 12:50:29 GMT

G'day,

I've got the following items for sale and would prefer to sell them in
Australia. If I don't get any takers by the end of next week, I'll put them in
marketplace, but I thought if I can sell them here it would be better.

1) 12V train transformer and connection wire      $35
This is the transformer with the black dial piece in working order and with Aus
power plug, along with the wire used to connect the transformer to the tracks.
Unfortunately this wire is missing one connector, but it should be possible to
either find something to use as a substitute, or solder to a track section.

2) 12V train track       $15
This consists of 16 curved sections and 10 straight sections. This is only the
12V conductor rails, and does not include the outer rails or sleepers. Some of
the rails have up/down bends in them, and others have some texta (?) marks, and
have been well used.

OR both 1) and 2) for $45

3) 5 * 6313 town plates (unopened)    $7 each, or all 5 packs for $30
These are the old grey crossroads plates with the bike lanes. All are unopened,
and have the 1992 cardboard cover sheet featuring a harbour crane set, and
other sets from that era.

[If you require more info about any of these, don't hesitate to e-mail me.]

All prices listed are in $Aus, and do not include postage (And I have
absolutely no idea what the 12V transformer weighs, although I hope to know by
Sunday if anyone is interested.)

Postage will be by parcel post, originating in Melbourne (probably postcode
3032) or V1 in the postal charges listings if you want to try to guess how much
it will cost for postage of any of these items.

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross

b_whytcross@hotmail.com