 Local / Australia / 13898
  Re: Adelaide - LUGS want to meet up? (.loc.au has passed on it seems...)

Hey Mat Let's see if this one posts OK. Adelaide-based and keen to catch up. We've got a few photos from Brickvention to share - a bit crappy unfortunately due to (a) disposable cameras and (b) my limited photographic ability.. but I'm just as (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Adelaide - LUGS want to meet up? (.loc.au has passed on it seems...)

Hey Tom wow, a reply! :) Would love to catch up, if it's only a few people we could hold a meet at my place? I'd love to see the Adelaide people and perhaps put some life back into the community, as I can remember a time when we'd get 10-15 posts (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au)