 Local / Australia / 13898
Re: Adelaide - LUGS want to meet up? (.loc.au has passed on it seems...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:31:06 GMT

Hey Mat

Let's see if this one posts OK.

Adelaide-based and keen to catch up. We've got a few photos from
Brickvention to share - a bit crappy unfortunately due to (a)
disposable cameras and (b) my limited photographic ability.. but I'm
just as interested in seeing what everyone else is up to here in SA.
Any other lurkers out there?

Cheers
Tom