 Local / Australia / 13886
13885  |  13887
Subject:
Adelaide - LUGS want to meet up? (.loc.au has passed on it seems...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 03:27:24 GMT

Hey all!

Just been lurking, still building but i've been busy with uni so most of my
really big projects haven't really got off the ground - but with my latest
acquisition of the ISD (in new grey no less!) I think I can finally build my
100stud ship :D

anyway, I didn't come out of hiding just to ramble, I was wondering: are there
any people in adelaide that would be interested in getting together for a meet?
if it's only one or two, we might be able to meet at my place, otherwise I could
probably organise with the uni to rent the lunar room in union house at the uni
for a day - pending people wanting to come of course :)

oh, and this would be a themed meetup if it was to happen - I was thinking
"Cameras" - see what people can come up with :)

uh... what else, oh yeah, time: haven't decided, if people let me know they're
interested though, we can work out when/where :)

Ok, cheers!
-Matt