 Local / Australia / 13855
    Trade table at Brickvention - what would people like to see? —Frances Schroeter
   I have booked a trade table at Brickvention, and was wondering what sort of items to bring? I was thinking of bringing a selection of instruction manuals for sale, small bags of assorted pieces that might be suitable for parents to buy for their (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Trade table at Brickvention - what would people like to see? —Aaron Amatnieks
   (...) Sounds good, also remember there will be a lot of AFOL's around, so don't forget them :) Aaron (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au)