 Local / Australia / 13865
Re: Trade table at Brickvention - what would people like to see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:26:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Frances Schroeter wrote:
I have booked a trade table at Brickvention, and was wondering what sort of
items to bring? I was thinking of bringing a selection of instruction manuals
for sale, small bags of assorted pieces that might be suitable for parents to
buy for their kids when visiting on the Sunday. I also plan to bring the rest of
my space lego pieces that I have been trying to get rid of for years. Any other
suggestions? Also, for those interested, I have burnt some copies of last years
episode of "The Collector's" on ABC TV that featured my Lego collection. These
will be free to interested persons.

Sounds good, also remember there will be a lot of AFOL's around, so don't forget
them :)

Aaron