 Local / Australia / 13809
Re: My Train Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 00:42:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, John McCafferty wrote:
G'day all,
Long time reader, first time post.

Welcome to the newsgroup!

I have been collecting Lego now for over 5 years and sometimes I sell some
Lego on ebay in order to finance my ever expanding Train collection. I just
thought I would post a link to some photo's of my train collection -
Some of the trains are designed by James Mathis so I cannot take the credit
for them, anyhow let me know what you think.

There's some neat stuff in there. esp,

One thing that Sydney is sadly lacking is a LTC.  So I am thinking
of starting one, so if there are any AFOL's out there in the Sydney region
who would like to join me and share their passion for trains just pop me an
email, aussielego@optusnet.com.au

I'm a bit deficent in the trains department, but quite happy to do some scenery
stuff, and to help occasionally at exhibits.

It’s getting very lonely here playing with myself, (not to mention RSI on my
hand).

Perhaps you might consider investing in some Mindstorms bricks for remote
control. Then you can sit back and let the rcx do all the work, while you watch
the trains go 'round.

James (who looks forward to mindstorms being on clearance for the nxt system)