 Local / Australia / 13802
    Re: How old is the oldest active Australian Lego fan? —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Well, I'm 46, but semi-inactive at the moment. Inactive in a building sense, I still read LUGnet and run a bricklink shop. But hopefully when I finish my part-time study in June, I may have more building time again. The oldest person I can (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: How old is the oldest active Australian Lego fan? —Ian Dunmore
    Ha, just say over 50, though I didn't get into lego until my kids did. Now that they are loosing interest, it is all mine (maniacal laughter). They have orders that there are to be NO grandchildren, as I won't share!!!! Don't do much building other (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.loc.au)