 Local / Australia / 13774
  Kevin Hall: anyone in contact?

Is anyone still in contact with Kevin Hall still? It's just that someone on bricklink is wanting to buy the custom set he built. (URL) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Kevin Hall: anyone in contact?

(...) Hi Kerry, I am... and I have talked to him about the link/guy and have even responded to the guy :) My answers are in bricklink somewhere... Thanks Mel (18 years ago, 14-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au)