 Local / Australia / 13775
Re: Kevin Hall: anyone in contact?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:29:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
Is anyone still in contact with Kevin Hall still? It's just that someone on
bricklink is wanting to buy the custom set he built.

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=136517

Kerry

Hi Kerry, I am... and I have talked to him about the link/guy and have even
responded to the guy :) My answers are in bricklink somewhere...

Thanks

Mel