 Local / Australia / 13760
  Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!

(...) Well, Well, it appears I need to put more words in my posts. Extremely rude? I see my sarcasim was wasted on you. I'm thinking your wound a bit tight mate. In hindsight my message “Are you wanting some exhibits or just vendors?” could have (...) (18 years ago, 9-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!

(...) I picked up your sarcasm. I just considered it rude. (...) Agreed. (...) I agree. I shouldn't have posted what I did and I have said so already. (...) I have nothing to do with the organisation of BrickVention. I'm most likely not even going (...) (18 years ago, 9-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!

(...) Actually, I believe it was the 'not exactly rolling out the welcome mat' comment that got the shackles up. But fear not, I hear Ross is putting together an official (URL) BrickVention Welcome Mat>, but unfortunately it'll mean the registration (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)