 Local / Australia / 13748
  Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!

(...) I agree that $50 is quite cheap. In fact, compared to the total it will cost to attend (the +travel and +accomodation), $50 is very reasonable indeed. Venues are expensive, and if you don't live in Melbourne, travel and accomodation will be (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!

(...) My answer would be "As good as you want to make it!" ;) Please, if anyone has ideas for what would make this "good enough" for them to outweigh any travel etc costs, let us know! Currently planned are: Space display with moonbase; Train (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!

(...) I reckon that'd be worth $50 on its own. ;-) Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!

(...) Well that would be the live unveiling of the Ladies of JLUG calendar that I have been hearing rumors of for years (ok, one year) now. :Bob: (18 years ago, 9-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events, FTX)