 Local / Australia / 13725
  Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!

(...) Thanks for your suggestions, rest assured what has been posted is not an exhaustive list of what is planned, we will be posting more information as things get finalised. Regarding pre-registration, we would like people to please register as (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006!

(...) Hi Ross and Co... although I am not able to go to BrickVention... Can I make a few suggestions via email from my own experiences here in Europe as far as events go etc? Thanks, Mel Looking forward to the next AFOL meet in Hamburg on March 11th (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events, FTX)