 Local / Australia / 13721
    Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006! —Kerry Raymond
    (...) Ross, Am I right in thinking that you would be keen to have people pre-register, both to give you some idea of numbers but also to provide some $s to cover the costs you must pay in advance? If so, do you mind if disorganised people like me (...) (18 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events)

        Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006! —Kerry Raymond
     Also, can I suggest to any Australian bricklink sellers that you add a couple of lines to your invoice/shipping templates to advertise BrickVention? There seem to be a lot of Aussie bricklinkers out there who don't participate in LUGnet (or maybe (...) (18 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events)

        Re: Announcing Brickvention 2006! —Richie Dulin
   (...) That was CM James' initiative. Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au)