 Local / Australia / 1368
  RE: To Todd - Could we get .org.au up soon

(...) Well, unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it :( [ at least not between 6:30am and 7pm...work and travel to-from ] which is when the best time to post is to catch these discussions. However, If Todd could find a way of checking from (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)