 Local / Australia / 13674
Re: BLTG by the Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:29:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Amatnieks wrote:

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
<snip>
That sounds like a great way to run a comp, whilst keeping the cost down. I
question thou, did the slowest time due to rampent swearing :)>

Aaron I hate to disapoint but no it was not due to swearing I am not going to
give the secret away because let some others do the challange it is a "strange"
kit to build :))
Might have to give this a whirl with the next mugs meet>
Yes worth the try and it is good fun to watch and see how we all build
differently.
Otherwise good to see the local get togethers starting up again.>
Yea good to be back started up here too

Cheers
Peter