 Local / Australia / 13639
  Can someone please confirm this?

I've just noticed that the SAH site for Australia seems to have suddenly resurrected some popular items which just went out of production, like the 8455 Backhoe. Can anyone else confirm these and other rereleased sets?? They would indeed make good (...) (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Can someone please confirm this?

(...) Hi Geoffrey, I'm not sure they were ever out of production, they may have just sold out of the previous production run. The hot rod has been available for the past few months at Toys R Us for $42, but I noticed it's gone back up to $70 in the (...) (19 years ago, 12-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Can someone please confirm this?

(...) ...and has now gone down to $34.99 (until 24/12), a dozen or so left on the shelves at Chatswood last night. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.au)