 Local / Australia / 13634
Re: Nitro Menace !!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 02:27:30 GMT

Just a heads up... This is the case for Nitro Menaces sold from the UK stream including Australia. As the UK probably already know about it, it shall spread the word here.

TLG have discontinued 6 different part-colour combinations in the 8649 and substituted 7. The instructions do not reflect this hence, a bit of confusion and dissapointment.

I hope this helps the good people at TLG from fielding 100 phone calls about missing parts.

Substituted parts are for colour only, the set should contain all parts to complete the set. Inventories may differ between UK and US product streams ?

Parts are:

Dont be surprised at some, all or none of these parts are different colours.

Steve