 Local / Australia / 13589
Re: My Lego collection on TV this Thursday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:37:16 GMT

Yes! Well done Frances!

Trevor was betting with me as to which of your collection they would show :D
I think we came out about the same..

Excellent dig at the 90s sets and good on you for saying there was a big
adult lego community without giving away all of the "secrets' ;)

cheers

Sue Ann