 Local / Australia / 13583
Re: My Lego collection on TV this Thursday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:48:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Frances Schroeter wrote:
My Lego collection will feature on TV this Thursday. After a day's filming at
home, and another afternoon spent in the Bond's Store at the Tasmanian Museum,
my Lego will now be shown on TV, this Thursday, 20th October, 6.30 p.m, ABC TV -
"Collectors". I will be interested in hearing people's comments and feedback
after watching the show.

Spotlighted.

Looking forward to seeing it... the promo at the end of last week's show for the
Lego segment looked good.

Cheers

Richie Dulin