 Local / Australia / 13552
  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) Ah, I found the LUGnet thread where I discussed this at the time: (URL) turns out my memory does not serve me well (senior moment). The cost was about $30 over the admission price, but that I figured it was not much more than the admission (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) Thanks for that. I'll have to do a little more homework to see what the transportation-only costs are, as I'm a passholder. But if it turns out about the same, I'm at a break-even point - since I can fill my tank for $30 (and then have the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)