 Local / Australia / 13420
  Mince builds kids' meals (Kids love beef mince)

If you frequent butcher shops (and you should), you may have noticed some very cool point of sale material for the 'Mince builds kids' meals' compaign, featuring kids' meals constructed from interlocking building bricks. I've got hold of the mobile, (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Mince builds kids' meals (Kids love beef mince)

(...) -snip- (...) Well, here are the three (square?) meals: (3 URLs) (Click on the pics for recipes for the bolognaise and shepherds' pie... no recipe is provided for the burger). Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Mince builds kids' meals (Kids love beef mince)

(...) Ahem. (URL) ROSCO (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Mince builds kids' meals (Kids love beef mince)

(...) How embarrassing... Let me rephrase that: No recipe is provided in the brochure I scanned. Cheers Richie (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Mince builds kids' meals (Kids love beef mince)

Presumably the Vegetable Market Board will be running a complementary campaign featuring SPUDs. Kerry (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)