 Local / Australia / 13379
13378  |  13380
Subject:
Myer Toy Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 01:17:48 GMT

Myer Toy Catalogue sale, started today - wasn't due to start until Wednesday.
The early start is national.

Aiport - $89
A couple of Star Wars sets 50% off
New Playtable - $200
20% off the rest of the Lego.

I haven't seen the catalogue yet, so there might be some more good deals.  I
just found out that the sale started early from another forum yesterday and sent
Eric in today to get my airport (I'm home with the flu *sniff*) - we thought
we'd just get 20% off so _very_ happy with $89!  He's bringing home a catalogue
for me tonight, so unless someone here beats me to it with more details I'll
post again then, assuming there is anything more of interest.

Oh, from memory one of the 50% off Star Wars sets was a starfighter at about the
$37 mark (don't quote me on that though).  He did mutter something about
Millenium somethingorothers but that might have been my delirium.

Deidre (Taking my box of tissues back to bed now)