 Local / Australia / 13378
Re: Linda stays in bed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 03:47:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
15% off store-wide at Kmart until tomorrow.
The Evangelista remains asleep.

pete.w

LOL Pete.

There are a few half-price sets in the Target catalogue this week
(5458,7046,4506,5449).

I thought 4506 (designer sharks) for $19.99 was worth getting out of bed for
yesterday (although Ms Evangelista would point out that was still $9980 short),
but shouldn't have bothered as they "couldn't find the stock" at the Hobart
store and so hadn't put it out!  They are going to "call me", which means I'll
never hear from them again.  You see I haven't properly learnt from past
experience - this always happens at this store with catalogue items of any sort
that I happen to be interested in, they never ever call back, they won't
raincheck stock they "haven't put out yet", and so I hadn't bothered with their
sales for ages.  I shall have to consider this episode a refresher course in why
Target sales are not worth the effort.

There are some good specials on Duplo Castle at Toyworld next week, and some
technicy-racery things.

I'm waiting for Myer to do a 20% off toys during the current stocktake sale, as
the system airports have finally shown up here.  Actually, I'm getting antsy and
might buy one full-price anyway as they only have a few.

And that will be my Lego shopping for the year (Sharks - 0, Airports - 1, Duplo
Castle range already complete - should've waited but nevermind, love these sets)

Deidre