 Local / Australia / 13316
    Re: STUDS: the next one. (with bonus interstate info) —James Howse
   (...) Ok. Sorry about that. Unlike previous events, which were just turn up this one had a RSVP (because of the eating thing). I didn't get any. Not a tinkle on my phone or a squeek in the mail. Thinking no one was interested I went out elsewhere, (...) (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: STUDS: the next one. (with bonus interstate info) —Jonathan Wilson
     Unfortunatly, (although I would like to finally make it to an interstate meet), I am unable to make it to the queens birthday meet because it conflicts with my uni exams :( Hopefully the next meeting will be at a time I can attend (by that time I (...) (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: STUDS: the next one. (with bonus interstate info) —Pete White
   (...) Don't go to 'Thai No 2', I have heard the food is carp. pete.w (this post may contain traces of anagrams) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)