 Local / Australia / 13316
Re: STUDS: the next one. (with bonus interstate info)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 12:24:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Robb McGowen wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
Hey where is everyone?

Turned up at "Thai No 1" about 7:15, no LEGO Studs there, waited for half
hour till 7:45, still no Legophiles, left went home.

Did I miss a cancellation post of this, sorry guys I couldn;t find it .
anywhere
Are we going to meet again?  Maybe autocratic doesn't work.  8-)
What's next?  Richard will you bring along your StarGate?

Ok. Sorry about that. Unlike previous events, which were just turn up this one
had a RSVP (because of the eating thing). I didn't get any. Not a tinkle on my
phone or a squeek in the mail. Thinking no one was interested I went out
elsewhere, not worrying about a cancelation because as far as I knew there was
no one to cancel on. I don't think the prob was the autocratic, just patience
with people who don't know what they're doing Friday night until Friday morning.
I'm happy to try the same venue/deal again or if someone else gets in first and
says what's happening then I'll try to be free (and RSVP!)

James (who hasn't tried the Thai there yet, but has heard it recommended).

PS Rob, interstate meet at your place maybe?