 Local / Australia / 13315
Re: STUDS: the next one. (with bonus interstate info)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 03:48:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
Being mildy autocratic about this, if you object you can be autocratic next
time. Anyway.Details.

Next studly meet..
Meet for Dinner, Friday night May 13. From about 7pm
Thai No. 1
12 Charlotte St, Ashfield

http://www.cheapeats.com.au/find_a_restaurant?cid=6265&pid=12150

Email me for my mobile/home no. and to RSVP.

Bring a viginette.(http://news.lugnet.com/build/vignette/FAQ)

We won't be playing Brikwars (unless you're super keen, then after at my place).
Just eating and discussing/orgainsing the national meet on the Queens Birthday
Long Weekend.

Hear that Interstate People? National Meet, Queens Birthday Long Weekend.
Sydney! Be here! ahem.

So. STUDS people. Got that?
See you there

James (who is happy for a bit of democratic autocracy now and then)

Hey where is everyone?

Turned up at "Thai No 1" about 7:15, no LEGO Studs there, waited for half hour
till 7:45, still no Legophiles, left went home.

Did I miss a cancellation post of this, sorry guys I couldn;t find it anywhere.

Are we going to meet again?  Maybe autocratic doesn't work.  8-)

What's next?  Richard will you bring along your StarGate?

Robb.