 Local / Australia / 13285
  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) anyway we have enough real lego< here here!! The average of the ones that shouted at the trains and tried to climb over the barrier are over 5 so they are past "Duplo" anyway and some have actually got their own "Basi Lego Train" so they want (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Please excuse the type error as the "C' key keeps getting stuck. I really need a new keyboard but we are not doing enough "Train Shows" yet to pay for one :)) Thanks for the understanding Peter (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) I haven't really considered it, it is fairly complicated and doing up the instructions would be pretty time consuming. I suppose people who are interested will just ahve to look at the photos, or visit one of the Train Shows. One day I might (...) (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)