 Local / Australia / 1328
1327  |  1329
Subject:
Will trade wordsmith position for Sleep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 02:01:30 GMT

Hey all, remind me to get sleep before I write the letter to LA.

I hope that Todd (and everyone else) understands that I was requesting for the
org.au with all the other Org groups (that is..lugnet.org.au).

I didn't want us to be the break-away troublemakers forming an org under the
loc category.

On another note, for those who haven't seen the soccer sets yet, if you want
one urgently, let me know and I can pick some up from Parramatta this weekend.

Though i hope the Aussie retailers get their act together soon. I'm starting
to get the opinion that in this country the customer is no longer a vital part
of a retailers business. Marketing policies seems to be the main concern.

"we gaurantee to be the lowest prices .. I don't want a gaurantee, I just want
lower prices!

off my sleepbox...err soapbox.
Santosh