 Local / Australia / 13279
  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Forgot to mention that we entered a lego MOC into the the Model competition this year, well Peter did, and they would not let us take the model out of their display case, even though we didn't win. The Model had to stay on display the whole (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Thanks Gary but you are too modest all the trains we all built are fantastic I just made the same as us all. Some of my photo's were great so any one (southern train group) who may want to look at any (since I can't seem to load to brickshelf) (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Send them to us first! (...) I'll second that (...) New people are always welcome (...) I think they were pretty good too! Prop was OK I thought, reminded me of some I have seen in the Netherlands. (...) GO ALL THE WAY WITH TRAINS Gary (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Jake and I absolutely loved the display... I think it was easily the best display in the show... and so popular. Would love to involved in some way next year.... I will just need to get Jacob to poke me with a stick as I can be a little slack. (...) (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) We would be more than pleased to have you invloved. (...) Thanks (...) Gary (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)