 Local / Australia / 13270
    Re: Where House Sail Report —Melody Brown
   (...) Brad, can you please contact me since I have been trying to get hold of you and sent payment before it was due as you will see in the e-mails... Thanks Mel (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Where House Sail Report —Brad Linsley
   (...) The email from Lugnet just arrived for this, 2:35pm Monday. I have received close to 100 emails in the last few hours. Email server is catching up on all the delayed emails. -Brad (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)