 Local / Australia / 13258
Re: Leviathan 2005 (cool :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:37:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Robb McGowen wrote:

I have about 12MB of photos of the day, but, how do I display them on this
forum? Anyone?

Get a Brickshelf.com account, upload them there (put them in zip files of 3-4M
each and upload those), then give a link to your gallery (once it's moderated)
in a post here. If you want to get fancy, use FTX to embed some of the image
references right into your post.

Hope that helps.