 Local / Australia / 13245
  Re: LEGO Australia Warehouse Clearance Sale / confirmed

(...) Hi all i have rung lego and confirmed this sale starts thursday 10am all system's are go richie are you up to buying a couple of bits for me ?? michael. (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO Australia Warehouse Clearance Sale / confirmed

(...) See (URL) this post>. (...) Sure. I don't know when I'll get there, it'll probably be Thursday afternoon rather than first thing Thurs morning. Email me what you're after, and we can sort out the details. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)