 Local / Australia / 13235
    Re: Heads up Flubber collectors! —Allister McLaren
   (...) I hope you've got a good graphics card then. I downloaded it a couple of weeks ago, and even on my 3.2GHz Pentium (admittedly with a low end graphics card) it fairly clunks along. I ended up uninstalling it. Allister (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Heads up Flubber collectors! —Aaron Amatnieks
   (...) That would be the same for my PC, Hence I've since got myself a shiny PS2, It's one of the main benifits of consols, if the game is published for it, then it works as desired (unless your've got a slim line and san andreas) All the computer (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)