 Local / Australia / 13233
  Re: Heads up Flubber collectors!

(...) That's interesting. I thought Lego were getting out of the games market. Kerry (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Heads up Flubber collectors!

(...) You mean, you haven't heard the buzz about this game since Jake showed some rough footage at Brickfest last August? My first thoughts when I heard about this on fbtb were "Oh, man...why is TLG doing this? I thought they were trying to save (...) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)