 Local / Australia / 13225
Re: Big Sydney Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 01:55:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Has anything further happened towards the big national sydney meet?
If we dont have at least tentative details (especially the "when" part)
soon, it starts to become harder for people traveling from interstate to
get flights, places to stay etc (especially the cheap stuff).

At this stage there will be an interstate meet on the Queens Birthday long
weekend in Sydney. 11,12,13th June. Much like previous interstate meetings, the
meet is not planned to involve the public (except by invitation). Having lots of
keen people together would be a good opportunity to plan for a public meet,
which would probably be held September, and not necesseraly in Sydney.

James