 Local / Australia / 13221
Re: Did I miss something about black & yellow x-pods????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 04:49:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Do you mean of last years lot? The black was hard to get for some reason -
even on S@H. Saw plenty of the yellow around though (at the time)
As far as I know, the black was never relased in australia.
Picked up the blue, green, yellow and red locally though.
And saw plenty of all 4.

Yeap, black was not released locally (thou is now $4 on S@H), yellow was the
most popular, and sold a lot better than any of the others. Hence stores are
strugling to sell the rest (blue being the least popular)

Aaron A