 Local / Australia / 13213
13212  |  13214
Subject:
what the ????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:23:17 GMT

Hi all was alittle disappointed ( maybe spelt wrong ) huge sale at target ended
today hogwarts castle $44 harry potter bus large one purple $15 and a heap of
other really good price's on set's for sale but all were just about sold-out and
i was very suprised that nobody on lugnet posted about this sale??
usually we are ahead of the game, So come on everybody we are after all lego
fans and any info is on sale's is good info!!!!....
michael.