 Local / Australia / 13208
13207  |  13209
Subject:
Lego Club [WAS re: 2005 Aussie Catalogue is available]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 06:12:50 GMT

Mine arrived last night. It's now simply titled 'Lego Club' - its • worldliness
seemingly abandoned in favour of simply Australia & New Zealand. The • quality is
certainly {consistent} with the recent 'world club' versions. The reader
creations seem still to feature megablox too.

Interesting isn't it? Do you think the Lego Club people just didn't realise
that kid had used a lot of MB in his LOTR design. I suppose if you hadn't
seen the items in MB, you may not have been aware that they are, in fact,
not Lego.

And with so many Lego clones out there at the moment, it must be hard for
them to keep on top of all of the elements :D

I'm just so amused at the way some people are so anti-lego clone when Lego
themselves don't seem to be able to tell the difference :D

This has greatly amused me :D

Now I'm off to play with some bricks, which may, or may not be, Lego

cheers

SAB