 Local / Australia / 13206
Re: 2005 Aussie Catalogue is available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:49:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:

We must be due for a world club magazine soon. They usually include a cattledog in the autumn (fall?spring?) mailout.

Oh yes...the world club magazines were going to be about 3-4 weeks late from what I gathered...still to find out why the last one was almost entirely copied from a “seppo” one. I hope this one isn’t :)

Mine arrived last night. It’s now simply titled ‘Lego Club’ - its worldliness seemingly abandoned in favour of simply Australia & New Zealand. The quality is certainly consistent with the recent ‘world club’ versions. The reader creations seem still to feature megablox too.

I remember fondly when world club magazine included free gifts and special offers.

The mail out did include a cattledog, and a chance to win the latest bionicles - this time with ‘spinners’. Cool, I guess.

Cheers

Richie Dulin